FIELDBAR strives to produce high quality, functional, and stylish products . That’s why we provide a limited 3–year warranty to registered owners against manufacturing defects.
The FIELDBAR 3-year Limited Warranty
- Only covers products purchased directly from ourselves or from authorised trade partners
- Product registration required. You can only claim on this warranty if you have registered as a Fieldbar Owner
- Only covers manufacturing defects and not accidental or cosmetic damage
- A replacement product can be issued in lieu of repair
The following variables are considered to be manufacturing defects and are covered under the FIELDBAR limited 3–year warranty:
- Broken hinges
- Lid locks that no longer function
- Silicon seal that has detached from the lid
- Missing or damaged silicon feet
- Broken off letters
The following variables are considered accidental damage or normal wear and tear and are NOT covered under the FIELDBAR limited 3–year warranty:
- Cracks or breaks in the outer shell from accidental damage
- Lids partially or fully detached from the cooler due to excessive force
- Scratches, dents and the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time
- You must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s care instructions
- You must have registered your FIELDBAR product within 60 days of purchase (even if received as a gift).
- The warranty does not cover defects caused by third-party modifications, repairs, or replacement parts
FIELDBAR has the authority to determine that if the cost of the repair exceeds a reasonable amount a replacement product will be issued in lieu of a repair. You may be required to fulfil certain repairs yourself from repair kits sent to you.